Temperature range -196 to 600°C with 22mm diameter sample area.
Up to 4 moveable gold tipped tungsten probes to make electrical measurements. BNC connectors only.
Linkam’s HFS probe systems are based upon the temperature control technology used
in the THMS600 heating and freezing stages. The dynamic heating and cooling
performance ensures that a wide range of electrical component temperature control
applications can be undertaken.
Up to 4 positional tungsten probes, (other types can be used), can be attached to the
electrical connectors within the sample chamber to enable the user to make electrical
measurements on the sample while accurately controlling the temperature inside a
gas tight environment. The sample is placed on the heating element and the probes
are moved manually to make contact at the appropriate points. The probes have
excellent positional resolution enabling precise contact points to be made easily.
HFS probe systems can also be used vertically.
To cool samples from ambient down to < -195°C, add the LNP96 liquid nitrogen
- Temperature range < -195°C to 600°C (cooling option required)
- Up to 150°C/min heating
- Temperature stability <0.1°C
- Sample area 22mm diameter
- Quick-release gas valves for atmospheric control
- 100ohm platinum resistor sensor
- Light aperture 2mm Ø
- Silver heating block for high thermal conductivity
- 22mm x 0.5mm quartz window
- Objective lens working distance 4.9mm
- Stage body can be water cooled for high temperature work ( >300°C)
- Suitable for confocal, Laser Raman, X-ray and other microscope techniques