Temperature and environmental control from -40°C to 120°C
The LTS120 Peltier system includes an easy to use temperature control microscope
stage that uses a 40mm x 40mm element to control the temperature of your sample
which is mounted on a regular microscope slide and can be moved 15mm in both
X and Y directions.
The sample area is easily accessed by a large swing out lid. Simply place your sample
in the stage and set up a temperature control profile either using the touch screen
LCD display of the T96 Peltier controller or add LINK software to record the dataplot
of the experiment. Add the LINK image capture option to save a gallery of time lapse
images with your temperature data.
Sample temperature can be controlled from 0.1°C to 30°C/min in the range of -25°C*
to 120°C using the supplied water circulator. For temperatures down to -40°C add a
The stage body has gas valves to enable gas purging of the sample environment.
The LTS120E system has electrical connectors inside the sample chamber to enable
electrical measurements to be made on the sample while varying sample temperature.
* Temperature range achievable dependant on the temperature of the cooling water.
- Temperature range -40°C* to 120°C
* Cryogenic water circulator needed for temperatures below -25°C
- Sample area of 40mm x 40mm
- 15mm XY manipulation as standard
- Sample holder for standard 76mm x 26mm microscope slides
- Quick-release gas valves for atmospheric control
- Swing out lid for easy sample loading
- Can be used with transmitted or reflected light
- Mounts directly to microscope table or substage
- Stage body size 166mm x 90mm x 23.8mm
- 100 Ohm platinum sensor
- Temperature stability and accuracy to 0.1°C
- Maximum heating / cooling rate of 30°C/min
- Response time of <1 second at 5°C/min at 50°C
- Objective lens minimum working distance 5.8mm
- Condenser lens minimum working distance 13.2mm