pco.dicam C1 UHS
intensified 16 bit sCMOS camera
The pco.dicam C1 UHS is based on the proven technology of our established pco.dicam C1 platform. By using 18 mm instead of 25 mm intensifiers, you can achieve exposure times as short as 2.5 ns.
The pco.dicam C1 UHS is the first camera system with 18 mm image intensifier technology that harnesses the full power of the sCMOS sensor. Unique is the optical coupling of the ultra-fast 18 mm image intensifier to the 16 bit sCMOS sensor via an efficient tandem lens. Single photons are detected using the shortest exposure times with up to 143 fps at full 2.3 MPixel resolution.
The 10G fiber optic data interface (Camera Link HS) guarantees you uncompressed and
secure data transfer. With the latest standard of high-performance data interfaces, you can
bridge long distances via fiber optic cable.
- exposure times: 2.5 ns - 1 s
- 18 mm intensifier
- “ultra speed tandem lens” between image intensifier & sCMOS sensor
- intensified sCMOS technology
- 1504 x 1504 pixels
- 143 fps @ full resolution
- double shutter with 300 ns interframing time
- enhanced extinction ratio gating
- 10G fiber optic data interface (Camera Link HS)
- F-mount, C-mount, or EF mount with Lens Control
- photocathode material: S20, GaAs, GaAsP (others on request)
- phosphor screen material: P43, P46