Newly Designed Linear Reflector
- A linear illumination area with more even light distribution
- Higher intensity than the previous model PR160 - average intensity is up to 30% higher than that of PR160
- Upgrade kit is available if you have the PR160.
Finely Tuned Wavelengths
- Seven precise wavelengths to choose from - 370nm, 390nm, 427nm, 440nm, 456nm, 467nm, 525nm. Customized solution is available (540nm, 595nm, 640nm, 740nm, etc)
- Study in-depth and optimize photoexcitation/photoredox reactions to save time and cost
Increased Intensity for Higher Efficiency
- Intense and penetrating light reduces reaction times and cost (50% brighter than our already intense Kessil H150 Blue)
- 4 levels of intensity control allows you to study the functional relationship between intensity and yield
Flexibility & Simplicity
- Easily configure for different geometries (vials, test tubes, flasks, etc…)
- Add more PR160Ls to scale up your experiment and increase intensity
- Multiple mounting: PR160 Rig w/ Fan Kit, lab clamp, Kessil Gooseneck, etc.
Upgraded PR160 Rig With Fan Kit
- Specifically designed mounting to turn system into photoreactor for typical laboratory photocatalytic reactions
- Full adjustability and secure mounting provides consistency and accuracy
- Comes with a powerful fan to blow air efficiently (proved to be more efficient than clamp desktop fan) to keep the reactions at room temperature as much as possible
- Comes with light-blocking shields for lab safety, which blocks all UV light and most blue light
New Products Added!
- UVA LED 370nm for different applications such as general photochemistry, photocycloaddition, UV Curing, etc.
- Replace high pressure mercury lamp. Safer, environmental friendly, longer lifespan.
- Green LED for Photoenzymatic catalysis involving enzymes/protein
|Power Consumption||370nm (max 43W)
390nm (max 52W)
427nm / 440nm (max 45W)
456nm (max 50W)
467nm (max 44W)
525nm (max 44W)
|Input Voltage||100-240 VAC|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 40°C / 32 - 104°F|
|Wavelength Options||370nm, 390nm, 427nm, 440nm, 456nm, 467nm, 525nm|
|Average Intensity of PR160 series||352mW/cm2 (measured from 1 cm distance)|
|Dimensions||4.49" x 2.48" (H x D)|