Celebrating 25 years, EverBeing have launched the latest addition to their line, the C2-RF, the world’s smallest and most affordable RF Probe Station.
Measuring just 360mm X 360mm and only 26Kg, it can hold 4 RF probes and two DC bias probes on the hard chrome platted platen.
Fitted with a 2 inch vacuum chuck, four anti-vibration mounts and 10 micron precision X-Y alignment, makes this compete with probe stations that cost many times the price. The U Shaped chuck holds the DUT and RF Calibration substrate.
- 4-port measurement up to 70 GHz and 2 DC bias
- Special U-chuck allows DUT and calibration substrate placed simultaneously with individual vacuum switches
- Quick chuck Y-axis allows quick wafer loading
- Quick chuck Z-axis allows tip contact and release
- Use stable 1 µm resolution X-Y-Z positioners
- At 26 kg, portable and can be moved between laboratories
- At 360 mm x 330 mm footprint, can be placed inside a glovebox:
- Dry environment
- Oxygen free environment
- Hot and Cold chuck preventing oxidation or condensation.
- Small test station
- For chips or dies
- One-off testing away from production testing
- Classroom use for teaching and tutorial
- Small and affordable RF probe station
Base price includes probestation base, 2 inch vacuum U-shaped chuck, four anti-vibration mounts and precision quick X-Y alignment with 4mm chuck up/down. Supplied with 5Mpixel USB microscope (30X-150X magnification), tubular support, bracket with fine adjustment
EB-050-RFT RF Tilting Mechanism, suitable for EB-050 Micropositioner North/South
EB-050-RFT RF Tilting Mechanism, suitable for EB-050 Micropositioner East/West
EB-050E 0.7micron resolution micropositioner with magnet on/off base.
EB-700E 1.6micron micropoistioner for DC probes, magnet on/off base.
RF probe heads