Temperature and environmental control from < -195°C to 600°C with motorised XY sample manipulators
The MDS600 is a motorised version of the THMS600, one of the most widely used heating and freezing microscope stages.
The sample is motorised in X and Y directions by precision mico stepped motors that enable micron repeatable position resolution and recall so that a sample can be mapped in order to quickly relocate positions of interest and carry out temperature controlled experiments significant to that point.
Unrivalled accuracy and control of temperature from < -195°C to 600°C.
- Temperature range < -195°C to 600 °C
- Heating and cooling rates of 0.01 to 150°C/min
- PC control using LINK software
- Positional resolution of motors 0.05µm
- Position repeatability <3um
- 150 XY coordinates can be stored
- Max 15mm motorised XY travel
- Manual and PC operation
- Definable sample scan area
- Sample vibration eliminated over entire range of speeds
- Novel low profile lid design for rapid lens change
- Mounts directly on microscope substage using stage clamps
- Objective lens working distance 4.9mm
- Condenser lens minimum working distance 12.7mm
- Light aperture 2mm Ø for accurate sample temperatures
- Optional lid and cooling jacket for high magnification lenses