pco.dicam C1 LT
intensified 16 bit sCMOS camera
In case your application does not challenge the absolute technical limits in intensified imaging we have developed the pco.dicam C1 LT. This intensified sCMOS camera system grants you full access to true optical gated imaging.
The pco.dicam C1 LT is a budget friendly alternative to the standard and UHS models. At the same time, it is still based on the proven technology of the pco.dicam C1 platform. Adapted from the high-end models is the optical coupling of the 18 mm image intensifier with S20 photo cathode to the 16 bit sCMOS sensor via an efficient tandem lens. Single photons are detected using exposure times down to 51 ns with up to 120 fps at full 2.3 MPixel resolution.
The 10G fiber optic data interface (Camera Link HS) guarantees you uncompressed and secure data transfer. With the latest standard of high-performance data interfaces, you can bridge long distances via fiber optic cable.
- exposure times: 51 ns up to 1 s
- 18 mm intensifier
- “ultra speed tandem lens” between image intensifier & sCMOS sensor
- intensified sCMOS technology
- 1504 x 1504 pixels
- 120 fps @ full resolution
- double shutter with 300 ns interframing time
- enhanced extinction ratio gating
- 10G fiber optic data interface (Camera Link HS)
- F-mount, C-mount
- photocathode material: S20
- phosphor screen material: P43, P46
- not subject to export licensing