pco.dicam C4 LT
4-channel intensified sCMOS camera
In case your application does not challenge the absolute technical limits in
intensified imaging we have developed the pco.dicam C4 LT. This intensified
sCMOS camera system grants you full access to true optical gated imaging.
The pco.dicam C4 LT is a budget friendly alternative to the standard and UHS
models. At the same time, it is still based on the proven technology of the
pco.dicam C4 platform.
Its high-end tandem lens system equally distributes the incident light from a
single optical input to the 4 individual channels – completely free of artifacts.
Each channel can detect single photons with 51 ns shortest exposure time and
up to 30 fps at full 2.3 MPixel resolution.
The 4 x 10G fiber optic data interface (Camera Link HS) guarantees you
uncompressed and secure data transfer, while its Forward Error Correction
algorithms assure a maximum of data integrity. With the latest standard of
high-performance data interfaces, you can bridge long distances via fiber
- 4-channel intensified sCMOS camera
- exposure times down to 51 ns
- 4 images in 204 ns, 8 images in 690 ns
- 16 bit dynamic range
- 1504 x 1504 pixel
- optical coupling via ultra-speed tandem lenses
- enhanced extinction ratio gating
- 18 mm image intensifier
- 45 ns trigger to exposure start delay
- 4 x 10G fiber optic data interface (Camera Link HS)
- not subject to export licensing