Temperature and environmental control from < -195°C to 600°C, optimised for Infrared and FTIR systems
The FTIR600 stage has been adapted from our market leading high precision THMS600
stage to allow infra red analysis of samples from < -195°C up to 600°C covering all
applications from pharmaceutical to polymers on most benchtop IR microscope systems.
Alternative window materials such as Zinc Selenide and Barium Fluoride are also
available. Please contact us to find out about our full range of window materials.
The FTIR600 stage can be mounted horizontally for IR microscopy setups and vertically
for cabinet type IR spectroscopy. The silver block has a tapered hole to allow maximum
transmittance of IR without interference.
FTIR600 INFRA RED SYSTEMS SPECIFICATIONS
- Temperature range < -195°C to 600°C
- Fast heating rates up to 150°C/min
- Fast cooling rates up to 100°C/min
- Temperature stability <0.1°C
- 16mm XY sample manipulation
- Sample area 22mm diameter
- Quick-release gas valves for atmospheric control
- Compatible with most IR systems.
- 100 Ohm platinum resistor sensor
- Light aperture 3mm diameter for high accuracy control
- Silver heating block for high thermal conductivity
- Direct injection of the coolant into the silver block
- Range of IR transparent windows available
- Objective lens working distance 4.8mm
- Can be used with all optical microscope techniques
- The stage body can be cooled with a water cooling pump for high temperature
- Suitable for confocal, Laser Raman and X-ray
- Stage body size 135mm x 92mm x 21.7mm
Some FTIR sample windows such as KBR and ZnSe maybe up to 0.5mm and not 0.2mm
as shown in diagram.